QuickStart Admin and its licensors make no representation, warranty, or guaranty as to
the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability, truth, availability, accuracy, or completeness
of the service or any content published on the QuickStart Admin webpage. QuickStart
Admin and its licensors do not represent or warrant that:
- The use of the service will be secure, timely, uninterrupted, or error-free or
operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system, or data.
- The service will meet your requirements or expectations
- Any stored data will be accurate or reliable
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or
obtained by you through the service will meet your requirement or expectations.
- Errors or defects will be corrected
- The service or the servers that make the service available for free or viruses or
other harmful components.
The service and all content are provided to you strictly on a “With No Guarantees”
basis. All conditions, representations, and warranties, whether express, implies,
statutory, or otherwise, including without limitation. Any implied warranty of
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third-party rights
are hereby disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law by QuickStart
Admin and its licensors.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through
this site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no
control over third-party networks you may access in the course of the use of this site,
and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely
beyond our control.